With its fair share of clean beaches and great National Parks, there is no disputing the fact that Singapore is a top draw for tourists to Southeast Asia. To top it all off, this island city-state offers one of the best meals in this region. Knowing the best places to dine out in Singapore will further improve your experience when you visit. Singapore is blessed with so many of them and is not limited to:
1. NOX – Dine in the Dark: You can never go wrong by dining in this restaurant based on their ability to deliver unique experiences to every diner. One of the attractions of this restaurant located on Beach Road, Singapore, is its offer of vegetarian meals. It should come as no surprise that they won the Certificate of Excellence between 2015 to 2018 for their meals and excellent service.
2. East Coast Lafoon Food Village: Among the specialties ordered in this restaurant are Chinese, Seafood and Asian meals. Many tourists love this place because they get to enjoy great meals at a reasonable price in addition to getting a sea view. Located on East Coast Parkway, Singapore, this Certificate of Excellence winner between 2016 to 2018 also features wheelchair accessibility.
3. Chef’s Table: Whether your preference is French, European, or Vegetarian meals, Chef’s Table has got it all covered. Find them on Tras Street, Singapore to enjoy their menu which is based on the arrival of fresh products. One other reason why they are unique? Their chefs come to tables just to explain the meals on offer. Of course they are also Certificate of Excellence winners between 2017 to 2018.
4. Rang Mahal: From Vegetarian fries to Indian and Vegan Options, Rang Mahal is an excellent choice. Also a Certificate of Excellence winner between 2017 to 2018, this restaurant is synonymous with top-notch service. You can find them on Seah Street Naumi, Singapore and not regret making the trip for Samosas. Throw in the exquisite Indian food on offer and it becomes understandable why diners keep returning.
5. Positano Risto: While this restaurant may be at the rear of this list, it does not mean that diners do not love what is on offer. Their specials include Italian, Vegetarian, European, Pizza among others. Lots of people flock Bussorah Street, Singapore just to experience awesome service and a chance to taste the lobster on their menu.
Your visit to Singapore cannot be complete without your making out time to enjoy great tasting meals at any of these restaurants.